Full-Time SAP Abap Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Demand for our SAP Technical group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for
SAP ABAP Developer
Are you dynamic, driven and ambitious? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of new tech developments and business process optimization projects? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If you answered “yes” four times, then you should keep on reading.
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
• Design and development of solutions based on SAP ABAP in all functional modules
• Participate in all phases of systems development, including functional/technical design, build, test and support
We are currently looking for consultants with SAP development experience in:
• ABAP OO
• ALE/IDOC, RFC, BAPI
• User Exits, Enhancement, BADIs
• SmartForms, Adobe Forms
• UI5, Fiori, WebDynpro
• 3 to 8 years of extensive experience with SAP ABAP
• Bachelor or Master degree or equal by experience
• Willingness to travel in Belgium
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English (fluency in French or Dutch is mandatory)
• Experience in the whole life cycle of SAP project
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with large clients with complex environments
• Proven ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex issues
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities within tight timescales
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00628907
1193 total views, 1 today