Full-Time Ruby Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer, fluent in English:
Your main responsibilities :
• You will develop Ruby on Rails and AngularJS applications in a very passionate environment.
• You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large Ruby applications.
• You receive accountability to manage your own sub-projects and will have multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.
Your profile :
• You have at least 2 years of experience as Ruby Developer.
• You are fluent in English. Any other languages is an asset.
• You have an IT Degree.
• You have good knowledge in technologies :
◦ Frameworks: AngularJS , Ruby on Rails
◦ Workstation: Mac OS X, Linux
◦ TDD/BDD: Cucumber, RSpec
◦ Libraries: Haml, Webpack, jQuery
◦ Workflow: Gitlab, Gitlab CI, JIRA
◦ REST/SOAP APIs
• You know some or most of the technologies we use (or you are open to learn them)
• You are a fast learner
• You have creative visualization, critical thinking and deductive and pragmatic reasoning
• You are familiar with concepts of TDD, Functional Programming and Design Patterns
• You like teamwork and are passionate about your work and code quality
Our Offer :
• Permanent contract
• Dynamic and innovative environment
• Be in the position to open your career perspectives
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.
How to ApplyAre you interested in this position and would like to join us? Please send your application to Jenna Gadreau - email@example.com or Margot Job - firstname.lastname@example.org
781 total views, 5 today