Full-Time Project Manager – Swift Competence Center
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To join our team, we are looking for a Project Manager – Swift Competence Center :
Your main responsibilities :
• Assist team in delivering Swift Services
• Review and improve current process description in light of new Swift requirements
• Work on Swift activity KPI
• Administer applications of the Swift architecture
• Manage business relations for SFTP solution
Your profile :
• You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector.
• Fluent in English and French.
• You have good knowledges of Swiftalliance applications (routing, profiles…) and knowledges of Swift in general.
• Swift certification is an advantage.
• Knowledge on Gt-Exchange is considered as an advantage.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and summarizing skills.
Our Offer :
• Permanent or Freelance contract
• Training courses
• Dynamic and innovative environment
• Be able to open your career opportunities
• Take the opportunity to join our NSI family, a well-known company with various growth opportunities
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.
How to ApplyAre you interested in this position and would like to join us? Please send your application to Jenna Gadreau - firstname.lastname@example.org or Laurie Barbosa - email@example.com
138 total views, 5 today