Full-Time Project Management Officer
Within Accenture Operations BeLux we are looking for a versatile team player with a strong background in project management to join our Capacity and Transformation Services team.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for, and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company?
Then this is your chance!
As Project Management Officer, your responsibilities include :
• Administrative tasks on the project (time reports, invoices, financials, planning, forecasting, staffing, boarding)
• Manage PMO tools: project measurement plan, resource management plan, risk management plan, quality management plan, project communications plan, knowledge management plan
• Administrative follow up of procedures and deliverables
• Document Management
• Prepare Meetings and reports
• Drive meetings
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company’s ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch with a sound knowledge of French
• Two years of relevant experience in end-to-end project management
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Senior stake holder management: have a strong consultative stance and 360-degree overview ability
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Strong delivery attitude and result orientation required
• Willingness to travel to different client locations within BeLux and occasionally abroad
• Flexible, can-do mentality to be able to change roles between different projects and industries
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
• Proficient in MS office tools
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/project-management-officer-771
128 total views, 4 today