Full-Time Pre-Sales Manager (M/F) – Indefinite contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC, an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in the integrated “Datacentre, Cloud and Managed Services” profession, aims to become a centre of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: Pre-Sales Manager (M/F) – Indefinite contract
- Operational management of the Pre-Sales team.
- Structure, guide and coordinate the team’s work in different fields of activity and the associated operational processes.
- Ensure the proper functioning and effectiveness of the team, constantly propose, implement and improve operational processes.
- Support the team in defining response strategies to tenders and other RFP.
- Analyse the needs of existing and potential customers and ensure that the technical-commercial proposals are in line with these needs, the budget available and the feasibility criteria.
- Provide technical support to sales teams during the different sales process phases.
- Manage certain tender application procedures according to scope and the team’s workload.
- University qualification in computing or equivalent.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience in team management.
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written), knowledge of another language would be an asset.
- Good writing and reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of the ICT world in general (basic network components, security, OS, etc.).
- Very good people skills, listening and leadership qualities.
- Spirit of initiative, ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of standard office tools.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential. This position is also open to disabled persons.
How to ApplyAdditional information: EBRC – Département Ressources Humaines For the attention of Madame Sandrine Boucquey 5, rue Eugène Ruppert L-2453 Luxembourg e-mail: email@example.com
643 total views, 1 today