Full-Time Platform Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
The service OSS-ISS provides the company with tools related to the design, implementation, integration and evolution of applications. OSS-ISS operations and ensures the integrity of inventory management systems, technical application platforms and service management systems as well as BSS/OSS systems and provides support for the users of those systems.
To strengthen our teams we are currently looking for a:
Platform Project Manager (m/f) Réf.TTPPM1811
Your missions :
• Maintain the UpNow platform (ServiceNow SaaS Luxembourg) in operational conditions
• Manage the projects related to the platform evolution based on customer demand
• Work together with the platform engineers to achieve the set objectives and to guarantee the defined service levels (SLA)
• Drive the incident and problem management
• Manage the supply chain and relations with our suppliers
• Ensure reporting on SLA and OLA levels
• Collaborate with the team for to the support of other applications
• Participate in an on-call duty rotation
Your profile :
• You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science
• You benefit from 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position/field
• You have good knowledge of:
o IT infrastructure and related performance and monitoring aspects
o Solutions and methods , including ServiceNow, eTOM, ITIL
• You have a first experience in team management
• You are able to analyse and summarize
• You are recognised for your communication skills as well as your client-oriented spirit
• You are proactive to follow-up technology evolution
• You have excellent writing and communication skills in English. French is an advantage
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu. The first selection will be based on your CV and cover letter. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
447 total views, 1 today