Full-Time Onsite Support (F/M) – Junior/Medior
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff as well as external customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties included for this role. Place of work includes the Sopra Steria HQ in Luxembourg as well as remote users at other offices, home workers and customers sites.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
• Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
• Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
• 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from software to hardware, through Mobile devices, Desktop and Printers, Infrastructure Management (Server, Network, Virtualisation, …)
• Troubleshooting basic network issues such as Lease Line broadband issues
• Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team or 3rd party involved
• Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging systems
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user
• Communicate progresses in a timely manner
• Maintain a high degree of customer service/satisfaction for all support inquiries and adhere to the processes and way of working of the service desk
• Provide basic in-house training in your domain of expertise
• Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
• Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
• Basic Active Directory activities such as creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
• Mobile Device account management and provision
• To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
Your qualification :
• An ITIL certification is preferable but not essential
• A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset:
o Windows & Linux Server
o Citrix Xen App
o MS Office
• French and English are mandatory (speaking & writing)
• German would be considered as an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Team player
• First IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience is welcome
• Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
• Knowledge in Operating systems for Servers and workstation (Windows, Linux)
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
• You will be a self-motivated achiever who will gain satisfaction in providing excellent customer service and satisfaction
• Having a driving licence is also mandatory
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
856 total views, 1 today