Full-Time Network Solution Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the ICT Infrastructure department supports POST Luxembourg business services and is responsible of evolution, design, and support of ICT Infrastructures.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking an experienced Network Solution Architect (m/f)
- Ensure the evolution of POST Datacentre networking infrastructures
- Provide architectural and guideline network design, for complex telecom networks like 5G
- Ensure Network infrastructures are built to meet high availability, performance and security constraints
- Maintain Network infrastructure documentations, and deliver monitoring and operations procedures
- Provide professional and efficient support to ICT customers by participating to the 3rd level of support for incident/problem management and request fulfilment, including a shifting on-call duty
- Have a Master degree or else have acquired during your career equivalent and duly recognized knowledge in the field
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, building, managing or supporting network infrastructures using switching and routing products such as Juniper, Cisco
- Have a deep understanding of all common switching and routing protocols or technologies in use in multi-tenant and multi-site Datacentre such as VXLAN, BGP
- Have knowledge related to security (Fortinet, Palo Alto), load-balancing (F5) or network services (VPN, Infoblox DHCP/DNS, TACACS/RADIUS) is considered an advantage
- Have sharp analytical and troubleshooting skills in complex solutions setup and problem solving
- Be customer and solution focus with strong communications skills
- Have a strong team spirit, be self-ruling and organized
- Be fluent in English, other languages will be considered an asset
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being? Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on https://careers.postgroup.lu/job/Luxembourg-Systems-Architect-Luxe-Luxembourg/789559601/. A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
113 total views, 4 today