Full-Time Network Solution Architect (m/f)
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
ICT Infrastructure Department supports POST Luxembourg business services and is responsible of evolution, design, and support of ICT Infrastructures.
For our ICT infrastructure team, we are currently looking an experienced:
Network Solution Architect (m/f) Réf.TTNSA1903
Your missions :
• Plan, build, manage and maintain datacentre network components, devices and services
• Ensure the evolution of networking and cloud infrastructures, including the evaluation and transition to software defined network virtualization technologies
• Design and implement new architectures solutions for Infrastructure as a Service projects
• Migrate legacy infrastructures to controlled, adapted and efficient environments
• Ensure optimized utilization, security and performances of the available resources
• Create and improve infrastructure documentations, monitoring and operations procedures
• Participate to level 3 support for ICT customers (incident/problem management and request fulfilment)
• Participate in an on-call duty rotation
• You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science, specialized in network infrastructures
• You benefit from, at least, 5 years of experience in designing, building, managing or supporting network infrastructures using switching and routing products such as HPE, Cisco, SDN VMware NSX
• You have deep understanding of all common switching and routing protocols or technologies in use in multi-tenant and multi-site Datacentre and WAN environments
• You ideally have knowledge related to security (Fortinet, CheckPoint), load-balancing (F5) or network services (VPN, Infoblox DHCP/DNS, TACACS/RADIUS)
• You ideally have knowledge related to telecommunications networking infrastructure (VoIP, Mobile, DSL) or backbone technologies (such as MPLS)
• You are recognized for your outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
• You are a customer and solution focused professional with strong communications skills in French and English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu. The first selection will be based on your CV and cover letter. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
128 total views, 5 today