Full-Time Network Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a member of the Inetum Cloud team, you are in charge of the design, the implementation, and the management of network, and system components.
You perform technical tasks in relation to internal, and external interlocutors on your given perimeters of expertise. You support our redundant Cloud environment which hosts many customers, you manage and extend its networking capacity, and you help developing its resilience and security.
You will be responsible to:
• Integrate, operate, and maintain LAN network, systems, and security solutions.
• Diagnose, and assist in the resolution of various configuration, and implementation issues related to Inetum Cloud or customer environments.
• Implement security controls at the network, Cloud infrastructure, and application level.
• Configure, and install network devices, and services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN…), and other components.
• Perform network maintenance, OS and system upgrades including service packs, hot fixes, and security configurations.
• Monitor, and investigate security alerts.
• Process vulnerability management of these environments.
• Provide support and troubleshooting services to resolve potential issues.
• Develop security rules, and best practices.
• Participate in various projects from the audit, design, implementation, and run phases.
• Ensure adherence to policies, standards, and technical controls.
• Produce technical documentation for IT audiences.
• You hold a 3-year degree in computer science.
• 5 + years’ experience in system, network, and security.
• A solid understanding of network security and best practices is required.
• Strong experience with Cisco systems, Fortinet, Palo Alto, and server OS (Windows and Linux).
• Excellent knowledge of network protocols, security principles, and services.
• At ease with Cisco materials.
• Effective planning, and organizational methods.
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of Windows, VMWare NSX, FortiGate, Checkpoint, Citrix NetScaler will be considered as an added value.
Adaptability, and flexibility:
• Assess the impact of changes and propose appropriate responses or solutions.
• Eager to develop new skills: e.g., from a senior network engineer role become a network and security consultant.
• Able to assist System Administration operations when required.
• Strong communicator in French, and English, both written, and verbal.
How to ApplyPlease, send CV and cover letter
766 total views, 4 today