Full-Time Network Engineer (M/F)
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you’ll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
You will be joining a team of more than 170 multidisciplinary IT specialists working on varied and innovative international projects. You have a degree or diploma in IT, and you are passionate about serving others and expanding your knowledge. Through your studies, internships and/or professional experience, you are acutely aware of the challenges and limitations of the profession.
As part of the Network & Telecom team in the IT Infrastructure department, you will be in charge of implementing PwC Luxembourg’s network, security and telecommunications infrastructure, as well as being responsible for its advanced management and development. This team works closely with the department in charge of the infrastructure’s operational management.
Your job will involve:
- Ensuring and optimising maximum availability for the infrastructure
- Overseeing the development of the network architecture (on-site, between different sites and on the cloud)
- Managing projects according to the HERMES method
- Managing calls for tenders
- Overseeing infrastructure maintenance and repairs
- Performing, monitoring and adhering to operational procedures
- Working in an international environment
You have completed at least five years of higher education or have at least three years of professional experience. You have some or all of the following skills and qualities:
- Managing Cisco routing/switching, WiFi, Prime, SD-WAN and ISE technologies;
- Managing infrastructure monitoring with SolarWinds;
- Managing Splunk SIEM;
- Managing F5 load balancers;
- EUDM experience, e.g. MobileIron;
- You are comfortable working in English.
- You are accustomed to working methodically and you are team-oriented, disciplined, happy to take the initiative;
- You are a good listener, have good analytical skills and focus on the bigger picture.
How to Applyhttps://pwc.to/2IYiGNt
74 total views, 8 today