Full-Time Microsoft O365 Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player of Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, our 7,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
In Luxembourg, we are 120 true “game changers”, creating high added value for our clients’ transformation journeys. We mix the advantages of being a well-known local company and the power of our International Devoteam Group – we are large enough to take on our clients’ biggest projects and small enough to stay agile and propose tailor made solutions
• Provide technical expertise on Office 365 services: Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Microsoft Azure
• Experience leading and supporting O365 migrations, Migration from on premise infrastructure to Cloud Infrastructure, Design hybrid solutions and migrations to O365
• Implement Identity and Security solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and ADFS
• Strong troubleshooting mind-set (i.e. parsing event log, Sys internals tools, analyzing memory dumps etc).
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Experience on Virtualization
• Implement Identity and Security solutions, Knowledge of information security standards and best practices, including system hardening, access control, identity management and network security.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills with strong customer service orientation.
How to ApplyPlease send us your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
908 total views, 2 today