Full-Time Manager/Senior Consultant Program and Project Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Manager/Senior Consultant Program and Project Management
As a Manager you will take charge of one or more projects (depending on project magnitude) in various sectors. Relying on your experience in managing programs or projects, applying traditional delivery approaches, Agile delivery techniques or a mix of both you will advise on improvements in client delivery environment or lead multi-disciplinary teams towards a successful completion of programs/ projects.
You will engage with C-level executives in conversations as to how the Program or Project that you manage executes upon strategy they put forward.
You follow market developments closely, keep abreast with developments in your area of expertise and you translate this into appropriate services. Both internally and externally you will be seen as the expert in the field of Program and Project Management, and you will be able to further develop our services around Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
You serve as inspiration and support to your colleagues from other service areas, as an example for more junior practitioners and actively help fostering Program and Project Management skills within our organization.
Qualifications and Skills
• A Master’s degree or Bachelor degree;
• Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in Program or Project Management where you performed in driving role(s) on Programs or Projects;
• Led or have been actively involved in cross-functional projects and can manage projects which are partially outside of your direct Subject Matter Expertise;
• A good understanding of Financial Management of Projects and Programs and have been involved in designing complex business cases;
• An advanced understanding or traditional/ waterfall delivery techniques, Agile delivery methods and know how to combine them on a project;
• Excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at client level and build problem-solving partnerships;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organisations;
• The ability to work independently, as well as in project teams;
• A result oriented attitude and are able to work under deadlines and you know how to prioritize work.
• One or more certifications in Portfolio, Program and Project Management tracks (e.g. Prince2, PMP, SCRUM, SAFe or other) are highly desirable;
• Industry knowledge in one of the industry sectors (Financial Services, Energy, Utilities, Public Sector or other) is considered an advantage.
• You are fluent in English and in either Dutch or French.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00772381_en&title=Manager%2fSenior+Consultant+Program+and+Project+Management
2389 total views, 1 today