Full-Time (Junior) Robotics Process Automation Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The world’s leading organizations trust Accenture to dramatically improve their business
performance and shareholder value.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Accenture Consulting transforms bringing the very best of Accenture to help our clients transform their businesses to compete in today’s digital world. Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with “best in class” established and emerging technologies. Accenture Operations operates business processes and infrastructure as a service on behalf of our clients. Accenture Digital digitizes, enabling our clients to unleash the power of digital providing analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to create new value.
Under our brand “Accenture Operations”, we are looking for the below candidate with Robotics Process Automation Developer capabilities.
For our Brussels offices, we are looking for several Robotics Process Automation Developer (with one 1 hands-on project experience).
As a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer you will have to:
• Work closely with the Senior Developer for understanding the functional and technical design
• Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements.
• Develops new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
• Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
• Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
All Accenture employees share some common values; passion about technology, eager to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions. Accenture attracts individuals who are proactive, thrive on challenges, feed off success, and look at moving targets not as obstacles but as opportunities. Accenture is an exciting place to work. It is imbued with an entrepreneurial spirit and promotes self-reliance, open communication, and collaboration.
- A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- At least 1 IT experience and having understanding of programming concepts Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net)
- Fluent French & English, German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an asset
- Minimum of 1 experience in process automation, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product
- Understanding of Design documents, Technical Design documents
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products
- Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
- Training on RPA tools (Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere / UiPath) will be considered as an asset
- Financial or Industry skills will be considered as an asset
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We offer you the possibility to be part of one of the biggest IT consultancy companies in the world, meaning working on big but also different and international projects. You’ll have the opportunity to work on each phase of a project, from analysis to the user acceptance tests, through the implementation of the architecture and the solution. We offer you a complete package, recognition and personal advancements in line with your performance.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Digital Marketing Account Lead and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00588628_en&title=(Junior)+Robotics+Process+Automation+Developer
691 total views, 2 today