Full-Time Junior Middleware EAI Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a “Junior Middleware EAI Engineer” to reinforce our Business Unit Systems Integration.
On a daily basis or randomly, you’d be covering the following activities:
• Provide technical expertise on customer’s site
• Daily intervention & troubleshooting
• Technical assistance to engineers raising tickets through our helpdesk system
• Implement/manage new data flows following a Kanban process
• Support or manage internal technical projects with either a narrow or a broad impact (platform migration, architecture evolution etc.)
• In case of extreme urgency be able to answer the customer’s calls in order to support their business continuity
• On site intervention and Stand-By in Luxembourg
• At least 1 year of working experience in a complex IT environment
• Familiar with the Linux systems
• Advanced scripting knowledge (bash, ksh, Perl, batch)
• Good knowledge of the transfer protocols and security (SSL/TLS)
• Good understanding of the data flow governance (automation, monitoring)
• Good understanding of the Agile processes
• French is mandatory and English is an asset.
• Good understanding of the ITIL processes
Not mandatory but would be a great asset:
• Devops tools ( GIT / ANSIBLE )
• Experience with File Transfers protocol
• Familar with JSON/REST API and API Management Platform
• Experience with File transfer Protocol
• Experience with IBM MQ, DataStage
• Experience with database
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
390 total views, 1 today