Full-Time Junior IT Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Threon Luxembourg offers consulting services in Project, Program and Portfolio Management. Furthermore, we implement project management tools and offer a broad range of trainings in this field.
As part of our services of implementing a project management culture at our clients, we are looking for candidates to reinforce the growth of our present team.
If you are curious, dynamic and motivated by technologies and project management we invite you to join us, the European leader in project management.
In order to know more about Threon, its missions and work environment click here: www.threon.com; blog.threon.com.
Junior IT consultant in Project Management – Entry Level (m/f) – FR/EN
You participate actively in the definition and installation of project management solutions
• Analysing the clients’ technical infrastructure in order to efficiently implement project management tools
• Installing and configuring the solutions
• Drawing up configuration documents and reports
• Designing and developing project reports
• Supporting the clients after the go-live
• You have a master’s degree or an equivalent degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering or Information Technology or similar
• You have 0-3 years of experience
• You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools
• You have a practical knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Project Server
• You have a practical knowledge of database query – ideally with Microsoft SQL Server
• Any knowledge of other PPM Tools is a serious advantage
• Knowledge in networking technologies and with programming languages are advantages (C++ or C#)
• You are customer-oriented and have good communication skills
• You are fluent in French and English, knowledge of German is a plus
• An experience in Project Management would be beneficial
• A salary in line with your competencies and responsibilities
• A package of fringe benefits (car, meal vouchers, etc.)
• Largely varied projects and consulting missions (in the field of institutions, banks, aeronautical, industrial, etc.)
• Personalised coaching plan, certifications, in-house training and growth potential
• Autonomy and cooperation in your daily work
• A dynamic and passionate work environment
How to ApplyPlease send your application to email@example.com (CV and motivation letter).
623 total views, 2 today