Full-Time Junior Business Designer
When you hear ”your strategy needs a soul”, you instantly get goosebumps.
Our Business Designers are integral to any design project. The strategists, pragmatists, and creative thinkers on our team establish people-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level.
As a Business Designer, you will help the design and wider project team with research to understand user and client needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful and viable experiences. Design is the problem-solving paradigm of our age, and Business Design is our way of shaping and influencing the world. As a Business Design team we solve and reframe business problems using a design mindset. We help our clients build their future, from measurement and KPI modelling through to organizational impact and strategic roadmapping. We mix several languages at once (human, operational, technical and financial) to find the best path to achieve the greatest impact.
• You will dive deep into a wide range of research materials: client materials, interviews, external sources, surveys, analytics, … to build a holistic point of view on potential opportunity areas or white spaces.
• You will support stakeholder and customer interviews by recording observations and synthesising learnings.
• You will help reframe and solve business problems using a design mindset.
• You will research and communicate insightful, fresh messages for clients and colleagues.
• You will help prepare and facilitate ideation and co-creation sessions, taking into account people’s liquid expectations.
• You will help identify risky assumptions and design experiments to test your assumptions.
• You will help facilitate communication across disciplines at the project level to create alignment.
• You will contribute to projects to ensure it meets client needs as per stakeholder needs and business conversations.
• You will help on thought leadership, global and local, e.g. Fjord Trends.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective ‘experience innovators’ around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
• You have experience with Excel and/or other analysis tools, PowerPoint, Keynote and or software for presentation purposes.
• You are familiar with Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe suite or other prototyping methods. You have the ability to learn new tools in real time.
• You like solving complex problems and you have a strong personal mission to help your client and project team find truths and challenge orthodoxies.
• You are interested in uncovering unmet customer needs, and defining new value propositions and business models.
• You like experimenting with technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain and cloud and you are able to understand its potential for new propositions and experiences.
• You are interested in business model experimentation and de-risking new business ideas through a range of research techniques.
• You are interested in fusing design with other areas of work, such as brand, measurement, KPIs, organizational design, sprint methodology, venturing, value/business case generation, product management, agile methodologies, lean start-up,…
• You want to make a difference in people’s lives and are convinced that Design and Experience are the key drivers.
• You are open to learning new things and you know that every day, there is so much to be learned.
• You share inspiration and thought leadership with the design team, the wider Interactive team and your clients.
• You are comfortable working in a fast-moving organization.
• You are happy to take responsibility over certain deliverables and are eager to stay involved until the end of a project.
• You are a natural in building bridges with many parts of the Accenture organisation.
• You have the heart of a designer and the head of a business person. Or is it the other way around?
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/junior-business-designer-823
110 total views, 4 today