Full-Time Junior Business Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Threon Luxembourg offers consulting services in Project, Program and Portfolio Management. Furthermore, we implement project management tools and offer a broad range of trainings in this field.
As part of our services of implementing a project management culture at our clients, we are looking for candidates to reinforce the growth of our present team.
If you are curious, dynamic and motivated by technologies and project management we invite you to join us, the European leader in project management.
In order to know more about Threon, its missions and work environment click here: www.threon.com; blog.threon.com.
Junior Business Consultant in Project Management (m/f) – FR/EN
• Supporting in the missions of implementation of Project Management Culture for our clients
• Developing and maintaining the documentation and the set-up of Project Management solutions
• Developing and maintaining templates of Project Life Cycle document
• Assisting and animating workshops
• Supporting the client in the implementation process of a Project, Program, and Portfolio Management culture
• Assisting clients in the management of their projects
• You have a master’s degree or an equivalent degree in Project Management, Business Management or similar
• You have 1-3 years of experience
• You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools
• You have strong analytical skills and are able to develop consultation skills
• You want to build a career in Project Management and you are willing to develop your competencies in this field
• You are customer-oriented and have good communication skills
• You are fluent in French and English, knowledge of German is a plus
• Any knowledge of other PPM Tools or previous experience in Project Management is considered an advantage
• A salary in line with your competencies and responsibilities
• A package of fringe benefits (car, meal vouchers, etc.)
• Largely varied projects and consulting missions (in the field of institutions, banks, aeronautics, industry, etc.)
• Personalised coaching plan, certifications, in-house training and growth potential
• Autonomy and cooperation in your daily work
• A dynamic and passionate work environment
How to ApplyPlease send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (CV and motivation letter).
1069 total views, 1 today