Full-Time Java Development Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Java Development Manager
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Accenture Belux is looking for a Java Development Manager.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As a Java Development Manager, you will ensure the growth of Accenture Custom Engineering practice not only by building relationships with our clients and generating leads but also by contributing to the further internal development of the Belgium and Luxembourg department.
In your role as Java Development Manager, you will:
- Supervise, assisting in refining and enhancing all Custom Software Engineering activities of one or several delivery engagements
- Participate to the training and coaching or supervision of Custom Software Engineering resources
- Drive Custom Software Engineering and workshops with our clients and prospects
- Build a long-term relationship with our clients
- Generate, shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
- Managing diverse project teams at our clients, in both a project supervisor as well as a people manager role
- Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized
- Identifying new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
- Interacting with senior management levels at our clients and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Contributing to setting the strategic direction for the Custom Software Engineering practice in the Belgium and Luxembourg region
- Contribute to the continued growth of the team by attracting and recruiting the best experienced and junior profiles
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Commercial Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university with a strong IT affinity;
- 8+ years of deep experience in Custom Software Engineering (From development, to leading a team/project, selling & shaping deals)
- Experienced in defining and implementing E2E Custom Software Engineering strategies and industry best practices
- Knowledge of latest Java market trends
- Experience working with near/offshore Delivery Centers
- Proven experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Working experience with UML and design patterns
- Working experience with Java EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Working experience with integration technologies: web services, SOAP, REST, XML, Axis, CXF, Mockito
- Working experience with continuous integration and related tooling: Jenkins/Hudson, Nexus, JUnit, Selenium, Sonar, Maven, Ant, SVN, GIT, Puppet, Chef
- Working experience with JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00719480_en&title=Java+Development+Manager
727 total views, 2 today