Full-Time Java Developers
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. We are 3,600 professionals dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We empower the collective intelligence by embedding collaboration in our daily operations and easing the use of digital tools
We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, and make sure people are along for the ride.
To support our growing business we are curently looking for: Java Developers
- As a Java EE developer, you design and implement customer projects. You work on the customer’s premise. You provide a technical expertise in Java and develop applications following the requirements. You have experience of development standards & best practices and produce quality code.
- You are responsible for (unit)-testing, integration, installation and maintenance of your code. You work in the software project team and report to the software architect and/or the project manager.
- Besides your role as a Java developer, you will also contribute to the growth of our Software Development practice, by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
- You can prove at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Java EE developer
- You have good knowledge of Java EE framework in general incl. application servers
- You have hands-on experience with one or more Java technologies like Wicket, EJB, CDI, JPA, Spring, JSP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, Struts, REST, SOAP, Ajax and JUnit.
- You can find your way around application servers like JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
- You are used to creating unit tests.
- You have basic knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle SQL, stored procedures and DDL.
- You have a good knowledge of OO and design patterns.
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English and French.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A unique opportunity to work in various sectors and stimulating working environments.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.
How to ApplySend email and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
2174 total views, 1 today