Full-Time Java Developer (Banking) – F/M
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
With over 42,000 employees in more than 20 countries, Sopra Steria had revenue of €3.8 billion in 2017. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
We are currently looking for a “Java Developer” in order to reinforce our teams working for our Integration Systems Business Unit on projects within the Telecommunication sector or the Banking Area.
- Application enhancement: business analysis, review of users’ requirements, design of solution and development using Java toolset;
- Bug fixing: problem resolution, debugging and testing, root causes analysis, problem follow-up and resolution;
- Release management: set-up & maintain action plan, configuration of build environment, build of releases;
- Testing: non-regression testing, pre-release testing, write & run test cases, write & review tests reports;
- Production of documentation.
- You have a Bac+3/Bac+4 in computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
- You have 1 – 3 years of experience in Java Development (internship inclusive);
- You are pragmatic and solutions oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
- You speak French and English is an asset;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills;
- In-deep knowledge of Java or J2EE development;
- In-deep knowledge of Hibernate and/or other frameworks;
- Good knowledge of Web Services (SOAP or REST);
- Good exposure to SOA and Oracle database;
- Knowledge of GWT, Eclipse, GIT, Maven, Sonar, Nexus and WebLogic is an asset.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to SOPRA STERIA ACADEMY, as a Java Developer, you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.
693 total views, 4 today