Full-Time IT Solution Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
The Delivery support service within POST Telecom S.A. provides support for our key corporate customers: project management for the implementation of new tailored-made corporate services, quality management for the implementation of our approach of IT service management through processes, administration delivery & Service Delivery Management providing dedicated point of contact for all aspects related to the delivery of our customers’ contracts.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking an experienced:
IT Solution Architect (m/f) Réf.PTSA1905
Your missions :
• Ensure the coherence of the solutions implemented in ServiceNow and its environment
• Be in charge of the implementation projects as well as of the ServiceNow platform evolutions
• Design the solution and draft its specifications
• Maintain the technical documentation up-to-date
• Contribute actively to the solution implementation
• Maintain the application up-to-date (patch management, product upgrade)
• Contribute to testing phase
• You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science
• You benefit from, at least, 3-4 years of experience in designing, building and implementing technical architectures
• You have a deep understanding of the ServiceNow tool
• You, ideally, hold an « ITIL Foundation V3 » certification
• You benefit from proven experience IT production as well as with CMDB
• You ideally have development knowledge
• You are recognized for writing, analytical and project management skills
• You are a customer and solution focused professional with strong communications skills in French and English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on “Apply online” A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract from your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
752 total views, 3 today