Full-Time IT Services Administrator (m/f)
As an IT Services Administrator (m/f), you will:
• Ensure the maintenance and availability of IT Managed Services;
• Troubleshoot problems in real-time (diagnostics and problem resolution);
• Deliver the third level support and follow up of escalation process to technical expert if
• Participate to deployment, upgrade and new implementation of IT Services;
• Ensure that performances are optimal and take necessary actions;
• Review logs of IT Services to avoid IT Services disruption;
• Manage the users account and access rights
• Write, update and share operational procedures.
• At the very least, you have an diploma or degree (or similar) in IT;
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in IT services administration;
• You have experience on tools related to IT services management;
• You have a good background in system administration (network, storage, common concepts);
• You have a basic knowledge of IT Development (Java, .Net)
• You are proficient in French and English, which are widely used within our firm.
Your technical skills
You have experience in the following fields:
• Windows Server (installation, patching, etc.)
• Active Directory (users and groups management)
• IT Products deployment, upgrade and administration
• ITIL best practices
• Organizational skills and Details-oriented.
• Any knowledge on these IT products would be considered as an asset: IBM Notes, Websphere Application Server, Ephesoft, Google G-Suite, Exalead, SQL Server.
How to Applyhttps://pwc.to/3a5bivB
82 total views, 8 today