Full-Time IT Security Consultant (M/F) – Indefinite contract
EBRC, an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in the integrated “Datacentre, Cloud and Managed Services” profession, aims to become a centre of excellence and trust in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: IT Security Consultant (M/F) – Indefinite contract
You will be in charge of IT security assessment assignments for the company’s customers.
- Implement intrusion tests and vulnerability scans;
- Carry out security assessments on infrastructure and applications (including mobile applications);
- Carry out wireless infrastructure security assessments;
- Carry out data analysis, investigation measures;
- Train and inform stakeholders (top management, IT, end users);
- Implement frameworks such as OWASP, OSSTMM, etc.;
- Draft technical and executive-oriented reports and present them to Customers;
- Participate in monitoring and innovation activities for intrusion detection, data analysis and vulnerability identification missions.
- University education in computing,
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in IT security as an IS Security Consultant.
- With good people and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork. You know how to keep your promises.
- Rigorous, organised and method-orientated.
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential. This position is also open to disabled persons.
How to ApplyAdditional information: EBRC – Département Ressources Humaines For the attention of Madame Sandrine Boucquey 5, rue Eugène Ruppert L-2453 Luxembourg e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1269 total views, 4 today