Full-Time IT Project Manager
• Team player
• Motivated & result driven
• Client minded
• interested in an exciting career opportunity within one of the best Digital Transformation company in Luxembourg?
At Devoteam, we deliver Innovative Technology Consulting for Business.
We are a team of highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS connected with an international Group of 7,200+ colleagues in 18 EMEA countries. We are #digitaltransformakers.
Join us in the Devoteam Adventure!
The mission will includes and is not limited to:
· Create and follow-up on a detailed project plan
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution and delivery, create agendas, take minutes and share information
· Prepare and present a weekly status report including actions, plan, budget and risks
· Prepare and present steering material to top management
· Manage project changes and related budget, risk, planning impacts
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Manage risks, issues and escalate when required along with proposed solutions
· Interact with business and arrange for change management and trainings
· Coordinate technical/business requests, validate with IT architect/application owner and follow-up for delivery
· Make sure the project is following compliance regulations
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· 5 years’ experience in managing project around infrastructure domain
· Experience in end user workplace projects/changes
· Experience in interaction with business uses and top management
· Solid technical background in IT infrastructure and application architectures
· Solid understanding of cloud computing technologies and business drivers
· Solid understanding of cloud migration approaches and supporting tools.
· Experience in O365 migrations
· Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
Skills in managing and interaction with technical experts
How to ApplyPlease apply and send an email with your resume to : email@example.com
574 total views, 2 today