Full-Time IT Project Manager (m/f)
You have a technical background, a proven experience in classical project management and a first experience as Scrum Master? You like to communicate on all levels, with the different IT and business departments?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
Luxair is currently recruiting an IT Project Manager.
You will be the entry point to IT to analyze, coordinate and follow-up on projects. Major projects come up within Luxair Airlines and Luxair Tours for production as well as for distribution.
Luxair is looking into developing agile methodology. As a possible Scrum Master you will also be responsible for the coaching, developing, motivating and supporting of the team members.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be holder of a bachelor degree “BAC+3” in Information Technology or provide proven experience on a similar position
- Have a proven (at least 3 years) experience in project management
- Have a sound knowledge of IT-topics (databases, web technology, etc)
- Have strong leadership skills
- Show good communication skills in English (spoken and written). Other languages like French and German are considered as a big asset.
If you are organized, able to drive and challenge and you dispose of good analytical skills, then Luxair can offer you:
- A permanent work contract within an international company and a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package as well as a full range of benefits, especially around travelling
Interested in joining our LuxairGroup team? Then, do not hesitate and apply now!
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter HERE
3103 total views, 1 today