Full-Time IT Infrastructure Architect / consultant (M/F)
EBRC, an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in the integrated “Datacentre, Cloud and Managed Services” profession, aims to become a centre of excellence and trust in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a:
IT Infrastructure Architect / consultant (M/F)
- You will be in charge of the analysis of our customers needs and the development of the appropriate advisory approach with a view to supporting customers in their transformation.
- You will support the sales team in defining advisory offers;
- You will coordinate the transformation projects in collaboration with our customers’ IT teams according to our methodological approaches.
- You will be in charge of technical design, you will provide the sales team with support in defining quality solutions adapted to our customers’ needs;
- You will supervise and develop our customers’ infrastructure projects at technical level and assist the Project Manager during the setting up and implementation of the project’s phases;
- In constant liaison with the sales team, you will be a source of technical support for specific requests concerning products and pre-sale activities;
- Your in-depth knowledge and your relationship with experts in the sector will allow you to participate in the creation of new services to be integrated into our Catalogue.
- You have a university qualification in the IT field, such as Networks, Telecommunications or Security Engineer (Masters degree level);
- You have more than five years of professional experience in technical design as an IT architect and systems engineer;
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in transformation projects and you are experienced in change management techniques.
- You have expertise in Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS), Microsoft Solutions (AD, Exchange, SQL, Lync, SharePoint), Citrix and VMWare. Skills in Security Solution tools (FW, reverseproxy, IDS/IPS), Linux/Unix would be an asset;
- You are fluent in oral and written French and English. Knowledge of German and Luxembourgish would be appreciated.
- Dynamic and rigorous, you have a team spirit and excellent written and oral communication skills and are driven by a sense of customer service.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential.
You will be given a large degree of autonomy in order to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
This position is also open to disabled persons.
How to ApplyAdditional information: EBRC – Département Ressources Humaines For the attention of Madame Sandrine Boucquey 5, rue Eugène Ruppert L-2453 Luxembourg Tel: 26 06 – 1 Fax: 26 06 - 20 91 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2778 total views, 2 today