Full-Time IT Corporate – Business Intelligence Associate
As a Business Intelligence Developer (m/f), you will:
• be part of the team’s Reporting unit, involved in various business intelligence projects;
• act as a designer/developer in these projects, from drawing up their specifications to rolling them out; and
• strengthen the existing team and lend your expertise to the ongoing Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services projects using Microsoft Power BI or SQL Server.
• You have a master’s degree in Business Intelligence;
• You have already worked on business intelligence projects and are keen to dive into a long-term project;
• You are proficient in programming techniques, and ideally have a functional perspective of BI environments;
• You are proficient in French and English, which are widely used within our firm;
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and are a good listener;
• You are meticulous, have good analytical skills and focus on the bigger picture.
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS;
• Power BI, SAP BusinessObjects;
• PL/SQL, T-SQL;
• Knowledge of C# and the SAP or SAP BW modules would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of anything from relational databases to data mining and big data (especially prior development experience with Hadoop architecture) would also be an advantage.
How to Applyhttps://pwc.to/2wc9kex
358 total views, 8 today