Full-Time IT applications support managers (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We’re looking for new colleagues who will be part of our Luxembourg Financial Services Technologies Engineering & Consulting Department.
Gfi has nearly 19,500 employees, a turnover of 1.4 billion euros (pro-forma) in 2018 and is established, internationally, in 21 countries through subsidiaries.
With more than 120 employees in the Grand Duchy, Gfi Luxembourg supports its customers in their applications integration, maintenance and infrastructure management projects and outsourcing.
By integrating Gfi, you will be able to express your personality in our entity on a human scale, attentive to your evolution and the development of your skills.
To strengthen our teams and support our growth, we are recruiting several Financial Services IT applications support managers (m/f).
About the job
The Financial Services IT Application Support Manager will be part of our Financial Services Industry team & will support the operations of several Financial Services Industry clients.
He/She will be responsible for :
- Performing day-to-day operations in the Core Banking System & subsequent systems
- Set up and monitoring of production jobs, including internal and external data transfer
- Execution and optimization of all tasks related to any close of business (COB) activities
- Ensuring a smooth execution of business processes
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the overall information systems, business processes and security guidelines
- Performing Incident resolution and follow-up, problem identification and analysis
- Proposing technical evolutions & innovation to the information system
- Quality oriented and team player
- Interest in big data & hybrid cloud technologies
- Willing to have interactions with customers
- Autonomous, creative and dynamic
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis and time management skills
- Fluent in French and English
- You hold a Master Degree or equivalent certification in Information Technologies, Information Systems or Computer Science
- You have 5 to 10 years of work experience
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework
- SQL and PowerShell scripting expertise
- Messages management (Routing, User management, Security)
- Good technical knowledge : Windows, Unix/Linux, Networking (TCP/IP), Exchange (FTP, MQ-Series)
- Systems Integration & technical solutions delivery
How to Applyjob@gfi.lu
1285 total views, 3 today