Full-Time IT Analyst (m/f)
EBRC, an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in the integrated “Datacentre, Cloud and Managed Services” profession, aims to become a centre of excellence and trust in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: IT Analyst (m/f)
You will join the “Client Care Centre EBRC” in order to offer a secure and high quality service to our customers. You will ensure the monitoring of the solutions offered to Customers and guarantee a prompt first-line response as an informed analyst. The main tasks involve:
- Supervising the Monitoring consoles of technical equipment;
- Identifying and diagnosing incidents;
- Managing Customer requests;
- Coordinating their processing with 2nd and 3rd levels of support;
- Ensuring their monitoring through to closure with a view to ensuring Customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring appropriate operational communication for Customers and contributing to operational reporting;
- Implementing and monitoring daily management tasks;
- Contributing to the improvement of monitoring and tools.
- Second-year university level in the IT field;
- Responsive and Customer-Service oriented;
- Writing and communication skills in French and English;
- Analytical spirit and structured approach;
- Familiarity with ITIL standards;
- First successful experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of computing (good all-rounder), any certification would be an asset (Windows, Linux, Networks, etc.).
Dynamic and creative you particularly enjoy teamwork and are driven by a sense of customer service. Available and flexible you are prepared to work the hours that enable EBRC to ensure a continuous service (24 hours). EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential.
This position is also open to disabled persons.
How to ApplyAdditional information: EBRC – Département Ressources Humaines -For the attention of Madame Sandrine Boucquey 5, rue Eugène Ruppert, L-2453 Luxembourg Tel: 26 06 – 1 - e-mail: email@example.com - website: www.ebrc.com
2913 total views, 1 today