Full-Time IT Account Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
q-leap is a consulting company with deep expertise in software quality. With over 40 experts in software engineering, testing and quality assurance, architecture, business analysis, IT integrating and project management, q-leap offers a pragmatic approach, focused on the implementation of application lifecycle management processes that enable IT teams to concentrate on their application delivery.
Our company is continually seeking self-motivated, and creative people to join our growing team and to contribute to its success. With this objective, we are currently looking for an IT Account Manager for these new challenges and ready to lead the support section so as to make it a major success factor of the company’s future.
As an IT Account Manager you will be responsible for improving our company’s market position by selling our full portfolio of services, serving customers by identifying their needs, engineering adaptations of products and services. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm and to play a major role in its growth. At q-leap, we appreciate individuals, encourage ideas, recognize success, invest in people and fully embrace our vision.
As an IT Account Manager you will have several responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling q-leap’s services within existing and new customer accounts
- Prospecting, qualifying, selling along with relationship and account managemen
- Perform outbound calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations
- Identify and create products that solve clients’ problems
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Work closely with other q-leap managers, technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs
- Deliver proofs-of-concept which meet customer business requirements
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Work with marketing & communication staff to enact marketing strategies that enhance product sales, devise marketing materials and tools to support the new business team
- Report your sales activities to management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You are experienced at cold calling, client outreach and developing client relationships
- You have ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- You have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- You must also be able to present and distill complex technical subjects and communicate at a technical level with customers/end users, project management team and engineering team
- You like delivering excellent customer service
- You are successful in working as a team player with proven organizational skills
- You enjoy working in a team environment, collaborating to make us all more successful
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- You have excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
What benefits would be offered?
- You will team up with a cohesive team that is based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently within an environment of mutual respect and trust
How to ApplyIf you think that you match this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2722 total views, 1 today