Full-Time Infrastructure System Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Duties require a variety of comprehensive computing, data communication and telecommunication skills, familiarity with various diverse operating environments, applications and equipment, and will vary depending upon the customers serviced.
• Implementing VMware, Microsoft and Storage solutions
• Deliver high-quality solutions to our customers to ensure technology is consistent with their business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree or industry standard certification in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of strong implementation/support experience using VMware products.
• A comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of computing processes and technology including, servers, gateways, communications equipment, workstations, software and hardware.
• O/S: Windows Servers, ESXi, RedHat etc…
• Microsoft Active Directory/Exchange
• Mobile Device Management : VMware Airwatch
• VDI: Horizon Suite
• Storage Solutions (IBM Storwize, SVC, VMware VSAN) are considered a plus
• Minimum experience with network solutions (Cisco)
• Fluent in both spoken and written in French and English (others languages are considered a plus)
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Needs to have a valid unrestricted work permit for Luxembourg
How to ApplySend us your application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
941 total views, 2 today