Full-Time ICT Infrastructure Security Architect (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
ICT Infrastructure Department supports POST Luxembourg business services and is responsible of evolution, design, and support of ICT Infrastructures.
For our ICT Infrastructure team, we are currently looking an experienced:
ICT Infrastructure Security Architect (m/f) Ref.TTISE1903
Your missions :
• Develop, manage and support security infrastructure core components (Fortinet, Checkpoint)
• Design and implement new architecture solutions for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) project
• Ensure optimized utilization, security and performance of the infrastructure resources
• Be involved in problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication
• Provide professional and efficient support to ICT customers by participating to 3rd level support for incident/problem management and request fulfilment, including on-call shifts
• You hold a Master’s degree in computer science/engineering with a specialisation in security architecture
• You benefit from, at least, 5 years of work experience in supporting or building customer security infrastructures using products such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, RSA, Juniper and Load Balancer (F5)
• You have a deep understanding of Network and Security protocols (IPV4/6, IPSEC, SSL, Radius, etc)
• You demonstrate analytical skills and a solution-oriented spirit
• You are recognized for your open mindset as well as for your customer-oriented spirit
• You are able to evolve in a fast-paced environment
• You have outstanding organization skills enabling you to work autonomously but also as part of a team
• You are fluent in French and English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in the well-being of its employees? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu. A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract from your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
2874 total views, 3 today