Full-Time ICT Delivery and DevOps Supervisor (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
ICT Infrastructure Department supports POST Luxembourg business services and is responsible of evolution, design, and support of ICT Infrastructures.
For our ICT infrastructure team, we are currently looking an experienced:
ICT Delivery and DevOps Supervisor (m/f) Réf.TTICTDO1903
Your missions :
• Centralize and assess customer requests for ICT infrastructure services
• Develop and implement standard procedures to ensure high level of service and infrastructure security and maintenance
• Coordinate interaction with ICT Design Team to improve infrastructure with a DevOps culture
• Plan and coordinate delivery of services within the agreed timeframe
• Establish monthly KPI for ICT infrastructures
• Manage financial reporting tools and maintain cost models up-to-date
• Coach, develop and manage employees
• Support resources management coordination with the manager of the team
• You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science
• You benefit from, at least, 8 years of experience, with relevant experience in people management
• You have experience in an Scrum/Agile environment and show the ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
• You have proven experience with scripting languages like Python, Powershell, configuration and provisioning tools like Ansible, Chef and version control (Git)
• You ideally have a good understanding of cloud platforms, like Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or AWS
• You ideally benefit from web development knowledge like Django, NodeJS
• You are recognized for your coaching and people management skills
• You are recognized for your open mindset as well as for your customer-oriented spirit
• You have outstanding organization skills enabling you to work autonomously but also as part of a team
• You speak fluently English and French
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu. The first selection will be based on your CV and cover letter. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
966 total views, 6 today