Full-Time ICS and OT Security Consultant
An ICS and OT security consultant provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients securely design and deploy industrial control systems and operational technology.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
• Perform analysis of the architecture and infrastructure of Industrial Control Systems (SCADA / DCS / IIoT) in terms of cyber security
• Design and implement cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems
• Support our leading ICS security projects within a Security Transformation program
• Develop ICS Control Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
• Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
• Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
• Customizing Accenture’s knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
• Designing a pragmatic but secure industrial control system environment for our clients.
At Accenture Security we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren’t limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a pro active and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem.
• Higher Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Automation, Electronics or Computer Science (IT).
• A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a professional business environment
• Knowledge and experience (designing, commissioning or maintaining) ICS systems: SCADA, EMS, DCS or PLC. Experience in supporting or troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART etc.
• Knowledge of any security standard e.g.: IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP.
• A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics together with willingness to continuous self-development.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) allowing to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
• Possession of any security certificates (e.g. CSSA, GICSP, CISSP, CISM or SABSA) is a plus.
• Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
• Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/ics-and-ot-security-consultant-671
238 total views, 6 today