Internship GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER INTERN
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As Graphic & Web Designer, your core task will be supporting the Marketing & Communication department which focuses on enhancing q-leap’s business development activities and brand awareness, both, internally and in the Greater Region.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated student to join a fast-growing consulting company and to play a significant role in its development. It will provide you a chance to shoulder some responsibility as an intern and really make an impression, giving an invaluable boost to your resume, and to your career aspirations.
As Graphic & Web Designer, you will help the Marketing & Communication for:
- Producing high quality print & digital materials (templates, brochures, catalogue, flyers, business cards, roll-up, furniture, Social Media pictures, e-mailing, blog illustrations).
- Designing landing pages and maintaining our website
- Creating a high quality visual support for tender response (templates, icons, methodologies, visuals).
- Preparing files that meet the requirement for quality printing
- Contributing towards the marketing & communication strategy of q-leap
- Strategic monitoring of trends, competitor analysis & benchmark
- Supporting administrative requests from other departments.
- You are currently studying Graphic Design / Web Design in a school or university, and you need to carry out an internship of 6 months minimum
- You are an UX and UI design enthusiast
- You are passionate about helping others and enthusiastic about your work
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- You have knowledge of HTML/CSS. Good knowledge of CMS WordPress is considered an asset.
- Good command of English and French are mandatory. Another language is considered an asset
What we offer
- A fun, dynamic and challenging place to work
- A very international workplace
- An environment where people can achieve personal growth
- Hands on experience in digital marketing and UX/UI
- Excellent learning opportunities shaped in cooperation with you
- Work closely with Software quality experts, major actors of our core business
How to ApplyIf you think that you match with this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2189 total views, 2 today