Full-Time Full Stack Developer
LUXHUB, a joint initiative of BCEE, BGL BNP Paribas, BANQUE RAIFFEISEN and POST Luxembourg, aims at helping the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of the European PSD2 directive and of Open Banking related initiatives.
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded entrepreneurial people: we are therefore looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer, interested in shaping the future API Economy, who will actively contribute to the set-up, on-going management and evolution of LUXHUB API platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for designing, implementing API solutions and strategy and building APIs that ensure security, usability, and reliability.
- Maintain and evolve the API platform (development, parameterization, testing, defect management, release management)
- Develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs
- Assist in integration, QA, and performance tests
- Formalise and keep up-to-date sufficient documentation on the used IT programs
- Support the validation / formalisation and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on the available policies and other documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Around 3 years of proven knowledge and experience in building RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of modern Web/API Application Design, Infrastructure and Architecture
- Good understanding of security aspects (Authentication and Authorization, Applied Cryptography, Oauth, OpenID Connect) and data management (SQL)
- Must have experience with DevOps culture and tools such as GIT and Jenkins for CI/CD in a Linux environment
- Experience in HTML / CSS / PHP Development considered as an asset
- Ability to communicate your vision and innovative thinking in order to deliver the best product and service to our customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills while paying attention to details
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Working proficiency (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as an asset
How to ApplyIf you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae to “email@example.com” – reference “Full Stack Developer”
899 total views, 1 today