Full-Time Front-End Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a motivated Front-End developer to join our development team of 12 people, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale agile IT environment. The person will be part of a group of 5 developers creating forms for cloud services with various products. The services are consumed by various internal customers to host hundreds of different informations systems.
As a Front-End developer team member your responsibilities will be:
Creating forms for requesting cloud services in various tools based PHP, React JS and vRO/vRO (VMware);
Collaborating with backend developers and technical architects to request backend services and to improve the development lead time by creating configuration and test automation frameworks;
Collaborating with service architects and testing team to clarify the scope of change and the acceptance criterion in order to speed up the service implementation lead time;
Managing the form delivery pipeline (development, test, deployment, release).
• You have at least a Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
• Service-oriented mind-set;
• Continuous thrive to improve work speed and quality;
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
· You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
Must have :
· Python experience;
· REST, SOAP Webservice development experience.
Nice to have:
· React JS;
· Web services development;
· System integration experience.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
800 total views, 1 today