Full-Time Experienced Oracle DATABASE Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Description de l’entreprise
onepoint est un créateur de solutions de transformation numérique pour les entreprises et les administrations, qui accompagne ses clients de la vision stratégique à l’exécution technologique.
Reposant sur une organisation et un écosystème ouverts, onepoint développe un modèle entrepreneurial innovant qui permet de révéler les talents et de libérer la créativité.
Description du poste
Main responsibilities :
· System administration of Oracle databases platforms and Oracle Exadata Appliances.
· You are responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning,
capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management .
· Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform. Troubleshoots issues with
database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management
· First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS (SQLSerever/Sybase/DB2).
· Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform.
· Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and
· Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer
Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
· Certified Oracle (10g /11g / 12c) or equivalent on experience.
· Exadata administration knowledge.
· Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SQL developer
· Other Rdbms (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 …) knowledge considered an asset.
· Min 5 years in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA..
· PSF certified
· You are a strong communicator and good team player. You talk and write fluently French and
· You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
· Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate
technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, perseverance, patience and flexibility and being goal
oriented with keen attention to detail.
· Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people.
· A desire to exceed project, client and co-worker expectations
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
How to Applyhttp://smrtr.io/KWNJ
359 total views, 2 today