Full-Time Experienced Consultant or Manager with experience in Capital Markets Industry
Within the Financial Services Industry Group, we serve the largest financial services companies from the Banking, Capital Market and Insurance sectors:
· Banking: Accenture’s dedicated banking professionals help banks to consolidate, rationalize and automate in order to outperform competitors.
· Capital Markets: We help capital markets leaders achieve operational excellence and differentiation, setting them on the road to high performance.
· Insurance: Accenture helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation without back-office complexity.
As an experienced capital markets consultant/manager, you will be an integral part of our team in order to consult our clients (including investment management firms, securities firms, depositories, clearing organizations and stock exchanges) helping them to develop high performance solution that advance their industry position. Your key responsibilities for example:
· Analyze, optimize and implement processes in front, middle, and back office as well as in reference and market data management.
· Help to selection and introduction of appropriate IT products used for trading, settlement and risk management.
· Support the implementation of large capital market oriented co- and outsourcing solutions.
· Leverage your experience in the fields of custody/asset services, i.e. settlement, fund administration, portfolio management of securities and/or safekeeping, transaction processing, safekeeping and management of securities, taxes, reporting systems, collateral management and the conduction of repo business
· You have an University degree in Commercial of Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related university with a strong business and/or IT affinity
· Job experience of 2-5 years at a leading consulting firm or asset manager, a stock exchange-related organization or capital market service provider such as custodians, depositary banks and/or clearing houses
· Expertise in securities and understanding of the value chain in clearing and settlement
· Practical experience in leading projects and teams (for the Manager position)
· Sound finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability
· Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving
· You are a result oriented team player with a commercial spirit
· Ability to deliver work on time with the required quality
· Excellent proficiency in English as well as German and/or French is mandatory
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training c
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/lu-en/careers/jobsearch?jk=00316872
131 total views, 5 today