Full-Time End User Service Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
End User Service Coordinator
To reinforce our Operations department, we are currently looking for an End User Service Coordinator interested in following projects :
• Workplace (laptops, desktops, tablets, hybrids, printers, MFP’s, peripherals, …)
• Access Mgt (AD)
• Mobility and fixed telephony
• Unified communications (skype, mail, Visio conference, …)
• Specific telecom services (beepers, …)
• NUC off-the-shelf business applications (Acad, Eplan, Lims, …)
• Management of the NUC EUS catalogue. Keep this catalogue aligned with NUC business end users’ needs
• Implement, maintain and improve a clear, correct and efficient EUS reporting for the IT management and the business in order to facilitate the validation of the inventory, invoices, SLA’s, … by the business
• Management of the NUC off-the-shelf business applications: first and/or second line support, problem management, new releases, extensions, contract renewals, …
• Assure end user adoption of new services, products, … (Skype, new features in mail applications, End User Portal, encryption, …)
• Management of small changes in EUS
• Drive the IT Delivery teams in a cooperative mode, participating in the implementation of changes and projects
• Animate the EUS demand management community (ICT contacts / LBFA): inform about changes in the catalogue, new projects, status of ongoing projects, ask for assistance in the inventory/invoice validation process, …
• Representation in the EUS operational committees of the IT Delivery teams and the EUS operational committees of Benelux.
• Master’s degree or equivalent through experience
• Trilingual English-French-Dutch
• 5 to 8 years of experience in EUS / IT as a (project) manager preferably in Utilities / Energy / Nuclear
• Customer, End User and Result oriented
• Good communicator and facilitator
• Respond quickly to a changing context in a fast environment
• Structured approach
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00580128_en&title=End+User+Service+Coordinator
567 total views, 1 today