Full-Time Digital Technology Consultant
We are looking for an experience consultant for our Experience Platform team. You’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. Are you a dynamic person? Do you want to affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive? And are you willing to embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same? Then you are the one we’re looking for!
• Supporting our customers in optimizing their processes and advise them with regards to a wide range of digital disciplines such as e-commerce, CMS platforms & analytics, mobile applications and overall customer experience;
• Leading a smaller package of work in a larger transformation program
• Provide active assistance in deploying and integrating digital solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape;
• Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total business ecosystem and help guide clients in defining the client’s digital vision;
• You are the conversation partner of our customers when it comes to analyzing the business processes and challenges and helping them address it with the most appropriate digital solution;
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective ‘experience innovators’ around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
• A university degree or equal by experience;
• 3-4+ years of professional experience in business & technology consulting
• Fluent working proficiency in English and French or Dutch;
• Proactive and analytical mindset with an eagerness to learn and grow;
• The ability to handle diverse working cultures, both between clients as internal delivery teams;
• Successful completion of end-to-end projects, acting in the role of executive consultant where you gained practical experience and in-depth digital knowledge of e-commerce, digital transformations, customer experience;
• Relevant experience in project delivery/management:
o Shaping and leading teams across multiple stage of the project delivery lifecycle
o Application of design thinking to solve client problems
o Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models supporting multi-speed IT
o Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience from customers and enterprise users alike
o Awareness of DevOps processes and tools
• Experience in understanding business challenges, identifying business needs and the ability to articulate and clearly communicate solutions how our offerings and services provide value in a simple and logical manner;
• Adapt in working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions;
• The ability to inspire your team, understand their strengths in order to coach and develop them;
• Passion for technology and digital trends such as e-commerce, CMS, CDP, marketing automation, digital strategy & transformations and analytics;
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/digital-technology-consultant-763
252 total views, 4 today