Full-Time DevOps Engineer
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
ICT Infrastructure Department supports POST Luxembourg business services and is responsible of evolution, design, and support of ICT Infrastructures.
For our ICT infrastructure team, we are currently looking an experienced:
DevOps Engineer (m/f) Réf.TTDVOP1905
Your missions :
• Understand, implement and automate builds, deployments and configurations
• Build tools and dashboards to help visualize and understand real-time system health, usage and performance metrics
• Maintain the infrastructure and service health monitoring process to enable proactive issue mitigation and expedited issue resolution
• Participate in sprint planning with the project teams to keep initiatives moving forward
• You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science
• You benefit from, at least, 3 years of experience in a similar function
• You have proven experience with scripting languages like Python, Powershell, configuration and provisioning tools like Ansible, Chef and version control (Git)
• You show experience in an Agile environment with ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
• You master Linux / Unix and Windows platforms
• You have an understanding of various cloud platforms, including Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and AWS
• You ideally have knowledge of Web development knowledge like Django, NodeJS
• You are a self-driven professional with a , solution-oriented and proactive mindset
• You are a customer and solution focused professional with strong communications skills in French and English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on “Apply online” A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract from your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
483 total views, 7 today