Full-Time DevOps Engineer (M/F)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sopra Steria is looking for a “DevOps Engineer (F/M)” in order to reinforce our team working for our clients (International organizations, Telecommunication industry) in Luxembourg.
• Collaborate with different stakeholders groups to determine business process improvements;
• Ensuring that environments are available and stable for use and tooling provides the requisite support to the team and wider programme of work;
• Estimate the workload and define the planning with priorities;
• Coordinate the tasks of the DevOps team, in accordance with the planning;
• Sharing of personal knowledge through coaching and mentoring of the team as appropriate;
• Delivering successful assignments in accordance with agreed scope, time, financial and quality measures;
• Ensuring effective client engagement during assignment (may include management of subcontractors and partners.
• Proven track record in a DevOps role, ideally with experience in the setup of a DevOps capability;
• Experience in building a CI/CD process from scratch using most of the following tools and components: Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Clover, Artifactory, SVN, ANT Scripting, Java, Oracle and Weblogic;
• Experience in Team leading / Tasks coordination;
• Strong background in Linux;
• Experience of working in a Java/JEE project environment with associated tooling such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Weblogic, Maven, Junit;
• Experience of Oracle WebLogic automation;
• Ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an Agile environment.
Docker and Jenkins
How to Applyhrcontactemail@example.com
2199 total views, 1 today