Full-Time DevOps Engineer (m/f)
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
The OSS-ISS service (Information System Services) provides the company with tools for the design, development, integration and evolution of applications and ensures the integration of inventory management systems, technical platforms of the services of telecommunications, service management systems and BSS/OSS systems.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f)
• Maintain the applications and systems to ensure their exploitation and availability
• Ensure the day-to-day operations by fulfilling requests and fallout management tasks
• Participate in the technical and functional evolution of the applications and systems
• Manage, plan and deploy software releases
• Participate in the definition, automation and execution of test scenarios
• Define, document and implement operational procedures and processes
• Establish, improve and report monitoring and performance indicators
• Ensure end-user support and participate in an on-call duty rotation
• Master’s degree in Computer Science
• Benefit from, at least, 3 years of experience, ideally in DevOps with agile methodologies
• Be recognized for your experience in systems and applications deployment and operations
• Have knowledge in application, system and service monitoring
• Have experience in the definition, execution and automation of test cases
• Have, ideally, knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, ServiceNow, Katalon Studio, Nokia FlowOne, Evidian IAM, IBM Netezza, JBoss ESB, JBPM, ESXi, Docker, OpsView, Cacti
• Be fluent in English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being? Then this is your chance to join us by following this link https://careers.postgroup.lu/job/Luxembourg-DevOps-Engineer-Luxembourg/606711801/ A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
109 total views, 1 today