Full-Time Cyberforensic and Offensive Security Manager (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
As part of the CyberForce Department, the Cyberforensic and Offensive Security Team (COS) is dedicated to several offensive security and forensics investigations for POST’s internal needs as well as for our external clients. It includes challenging and complex security assessments & pentests (application (thick client/web/mobile) penetration tests, infrastructure security assessments, source code reviews and wireless / radio networks penetration testing.). The Team is also involved in projects related to embedded devices and IoT.
In order to strengthen our expertise , our CyberForce Department is currently looking for a Cyberforensic and Offensive Security Manager (m/f)
Your missions :
• Lead, coach and develop the Cyberforensic and Offensive Security team
• Lead and ensure high quality technical projects, including delivery of penetration testing, forensics and red team engagement
• Actively contribute to sales and business development activities (proposal writing, client presentation, identification and development of new services), in coordination with the Product Management and Sales teams
• Define, implement and monitor KPIs regarding projects teams, budgets and quality
• Develop long-lasting client relationships, both inside and outside POST
• Evaluate potential security tools for POST infrastructure and/or customers in coordination with CyberLabs team
• May participate in an on-call duty rotation
• Master’s degree in Information Security /IT security
• Benefit from, at least, 10 years of experience in Information/IT Security with proven and relevant expertise in offensive security, incl. ethical hacking – security penetration tests
• Be recognized for your hands-on mindset as well as for your leadership and experience in managing, coaching, motivating and developing a team
• Show proven and relevant project management skills and decision-making ability
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset and be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and agile team
• Be customer (internal and external) and solution-focused and demonstrate a sales/business-development mindset
• Have excellent intercultural and interdisciplinary communication capabilities in English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being? Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on “Postuler” A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
1067 total views, 9 today