Full-Time Cyber Security Manager (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
The Group has over 42,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 3.8 billion Euros in 2017. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
You want to enlarge your career scope working on a multi-cultural environment, involved in interesting Security projects within the Public and the Private Sector? Check this opportunity.
What we’re looking for:
Sopra Steria Cyber Security Agency is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Security Manager provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the rapidly evolving Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security subject matter expertise and utilise your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
Typical roles include aspects of the following:
• Experience of working with multiple Information Security frameworks; ISO27001
• Strong experience of multiple security technologies and tools; network security appliances, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools
• Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
• Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
• Review of solutions to assess security compliance
• Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations
• Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
• Security analytics, security monitoring and SIEM
• Contributing to business development
• Experience in Public institutions, large organization and financial sector is a plus
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following skills and experiences:
• Bilingual FR and EN
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Security Audit
• Forensics, Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
• Infrastructure and Network Security
• Security Architecture
• Application Security Testing
• Identity and Access Management
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Project management and delivery experience
• Technical security implementation
• Security qualifications including CISSP, CISM,CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1155 total views, 1 today