Full-Time Cyber Security Account Manager (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
The Enterprise Sales Department of POST Telecom provides end-to-end ICT services to large and medium-sized customers.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a:
Cyber Security Account Manager (m/f)
Your missions :
• Identify new sales opportunities within the existing customer’s base and work with the team of accounts to qualify opportunities, and prioritize activities
• Initiate and control the sales process to drive leads and develop deep understanding of product capabilities with value proposition
• Present to large and medium-sized customer and prospects our security solutions
• Support governance of solutions, proposals, contracts & pricing, potentially with local and international partners
• Forecast revenue and products and update sales activity to management
• Negotiate of sales transactions
• Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree in ICT and or sales
• You benefit from, at least, 5 years of successful track record in selling Security Solutions, Managed Security Services, Consulting & Professional Services
• You ideally hold security industry certifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA, CIPM etc.)
• You have the ability to effectively profile target accounts and related decision-makers in the Luxembourgish ICT market
• You show strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and have the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer cybersecurity challenge
• You have an outstanding understanding of the technical challenges and demands of security solutions and products.
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French and English. Luxembourgish and/or German will be considered as strong advantages
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being? Then this is your chance to join us on our website: https://careers.postgroup.lu/job/Luxembourg-Cyber-Security-Sales-Specialist-Luxembourg/592549001/ POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
2656 total views, 1 today