Full-Time Cloud System Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
To strengthen our activities, POST Telecom is currently looking to recruit for its « Cloud » Team a
Cloud System Engineer (m/f) Réf.PTCLO1811
• Support “MobileIron” client environments to ensure a high level of support for both incident management and request fulfillment processes
• Ensure the infrastructure’s implementation in the Cloud or OnPremise for our clients
• Secure through geo-resiliency and optimize Cloud Mobile Device Management (MDM) environments
• Actively participate in solutions’ continuous improvement and release management
• Contribute to the drafting of procedures
• Provide customer support as L2-L3
• Facilitate end-user training
Your profile :
• You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, specialized in one of the following topics: datacentre, cloud, network, unified communications, information security
• You benefit from 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position/field
• You have an excellent knowledge of Mobile Iron solutions. Knowledge of other Mobile Device Management solutions like Intune is a plus
• You benefit from experience in Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 and have Microsoft Certificates (AD CS – Certificate Services)
• You have good knowledge of Linux (CLI). Knowledge in network management would be an advantage
• You benefit from good knowledge of market virtualization technologies (VMWare, Azure)
• You show great listening and communication skills along with interpersonal skills
• You have excellent writing and communication skills in English. French is an advantage
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu. The first selection will be based on your CV and cover letter. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
895 total views, 4 today