Full-Time Cloud Security Manager (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We, at FINOLOGEE, are truly passionate FinTech lovers who develop cutting-edge digital platforms for the financial industry. We like to commit in long-term relationships that will allow you to:
Be at the forefront of technological innovation! We use the latest and most innovative IT tools and systems to build avant-garde products.
Work with happy co-workers! Our multinational team of talented individuals will make you feel welcome and at ease right from start!
Get creative! Being entrepreneurs at heart, we cherish curiosity and creativity. We will listen to your ideas and will prize your initiatives because that’s what will make us able to create pioneer products!
To empower our team, we are currently looking for a : CLOUD SECURITY MANAGER (M/F)
WITH US YOU WILL…
• Be responsible for our complete cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure…) across all our business lines.
• Manage the security aspects of highly regulated financial services applications.
• Set up and configure dynamic cluster run-time environments for our applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
• Ensure applications are always available and scale up and down automatically according to the business needs.
• Create and maintain documentation related to infrastructure and application security, security policies, operational procedures, business continuity, disaster recovery etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU…
• Previous experience with sensitive applications, preferably in the financial sector.
• Strong background in IT security and in implementing best practices to guarantee the highest level of standards.
• Working knowledge with public cloud environments and with the tools and products they offer, including the risks associated with them.
• Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
• Fluent in English and/or French.
IN RETURN YOU WILL GET :
• A permanent job with us!
• An attractive and flexible salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
• The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team and to work directly with the company founders
• A friendly working atmosphere in spacious and modern offices close to Luxembourg city (regular bus connections+ free parking included!)
FINOLOGEE specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry, building truly digital platforms and products, such as our fully digital platform that enables financial industry players to quickly onboard new customers and our access-to-account gateway providing banks with a ready-to-use and secure product to enable triggering of payments and data retrieval from their customers’ accounts.
For that purpose, the founders of FINOLOGEE created Digicash the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product, and Mpulse that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos, over the last years. FINOLOGEE is their latest venture, its goal is to create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry.
We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and we will be operating as a financial services professional, regulated and supervised. This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
How to ApplyIf you believe that we could make a great match, then we would love to get to know you! Just drop us some lines why you would like to join and send us your CV or a link to your online profile via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
953 total views, 4 today